August 23, 2013
I think I already know the answer, but here’s the question-
On July 31, Xanga updated and announced they would be mailing notifications “imminently” to folks who contributed to the pledge drive with multiple blogs for them to select which blog(s) they wanted moved over to the new version.
“We have also successfully imported the blogs of all of our current premium users… and are now working on importing the blog posts of people who have pledged to support our fundraiser. (If you haven’t gotten an email already asking about which accounts you’d like to migrate over, you should be getting one very shortly!)”
I haven’t heard of anyone having yet received any notification yet, and there is basically just a week left before the end of the month and the supposed “last day” of Xanga 1.0 before they upgrade to the new version.
There have been no additional updates so……..
Has anyone received an email from Xanga yet?
Post a Comment
- coolmonkey on “Unofficial” Xanga Update
- ZSA_MD on Today is the Final Day of Xanga 1.0: Site Going Down at 12AM EST
- SoullFire on Xanga Team Q & A : Are They Thinking Clearly?
- qUOtEs_4yUU_xO on Xanga Team Q & A : Are They Thinking Clearly?
- SoullFire on Today is the Final Day of Xanga 1.0: Site Going Down at 12AM EST